Snuff ContainersEarly 20th century
30 in. (76.2 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- African - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Africa, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, and the Mediterranean Sea.
- beadwork - Visual works comprising designs, patterns, or other arrangements of beads, typically stringed or attached to textile supports.
- snuff containers - Containers of any size or shape made for holding snuff.
- South African - Style and culture of the people of South Africa.
- Southern African - Styles and cultures originating in the southernmost region of the African continent, comprising the modern countries of Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The island nation of Madagascar is excluded because of its distinct language and cultural heritage.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BAULV".View current selection of records as: