Timothy Thobile Zantsi
South African (Cape Town, South Africa, 8/7/1975 – ) Primary
Seated Figures in Foreground, Town Scene in Background2001
11 1/2 x 16 3/8 in. (29.21 x 41.593 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- 21st century
- pastels - Works of art, typically on a paper or vellum support, to which designs are applied using crayons made of ground pigment held together with a binder, typically oil or water and gum. Works in this medium are sometimes classified as drawings, and sometimes as paintings, typically based on the local curatorial department responsible for the work or on the material of the support (pastels on paper may be classified as drawings, while pastels on vellum may be classified as paintings).
- people - Members of the species Homo sapiens and their close extinct relatives, as distinguished from other animals, spirits, or other entities.
- South African - Style and culture of the people of South Africa.
- towns - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Towns generally are units of compact settlement larger than villages and less important and internally complex than cities in the region.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BAULV".View current selection of records as: