Coin CharmLate 19th century - early 20th century
6 1/4 in. x 4 3/4 in. (15.88 cm x 12.07 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Asian - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- bronzes - Collectively, the class of sculptures, containers, or other objects executed in bronze, especially artifacts or works considered to be art. When possible, use the material term "bronze (metal)" plus a more specific object name, such as "bronze" + "figurines" or "bronze" + "bowl."
- charms - Small pendants worn for luck or decoration.
- Korean - Culture and style of peoples from the East Asian peninsula of Korea.
- An Appreciation of East Asian Aesthetics Bryn Mawr College , Mar 23, 2000 – Apr 23, 2000
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BBZZT" and [Object]Century is "19th century, 20th century".View current selection of records as: