|Showing 1 of 1||
10.125 x 34.125 in. (25.718 x 86.678 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Aves - The class of vertebrate animals that are typically bipedal and warm-blooded, lay large-yolked hardshelled eggs, often arboreal, and possessing feathers, hollow bones, forelimbs adapted for flight (although some have lost the ability to fly) and hindlimbs for perching and locomotion, a four-chambered heart, keen vision, a horny beak without teeth, and a large muscular stomach. Birds arose from theropod dinosaurs, which were an order of carnivorous dinosaurs.
- calligraphy - Art of writing, particularly the creation of beautiful, elegant letters or flourishes by hand with a pen, either in unjoined characters or in cursive writing.
- flower - General term for any decorative motif in the form of a flower, which is the showy reproductive part of flowering plants or angiosperms. Common examples are motifs resembling roses, tulips, lilies, or daisies.
- Korean - Culture and style of peoples from the East Asian peninsula of Korea.
- Sheet Dimensions: 10.125 x 34.125 in. (25.718 x 86.678 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BBZZT" and [Object]Century is "20th century" and [Object]Display Artist is "Unknown Artist".View current selection of records as: