|Showing 1 of 1||
Tea Caddyca. 1920
2 1/4 in. (5.72 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Asian - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- Korean - Culture and style of peoples from the East Asian peninsula of Korea.
- lacquer - Paint, varnish, or another material applied by coating, made of the resinous exudation of certain trees or from insects, and that dries with a high gloss or matte finish. In most lacquers resin is dissolved in a volatile solvent or a drying oil and hardens by evaporation. Lacquer may be applied in many layers, so the thick surface may be set with inlays or carved.
- tea caddies - Relatively small, covered containers for dry tea used on a tea table or other surface, in conjunction with a teapot and a kettle.
- tools - Objects, especially those hand-held, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- wood - The principal tissue of trees and other plants that provides both strength and a means of conducting nutrients. Wood is one of the most versatile materials known.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BBZZT" and [Object]Country of Creation is "North Korea or South Korea" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "Japanese (made in Korea)".View current selection of records as: