668 - 918
3 7/8 in. x 2 1/8 in. x 1/16 in. (9.84 cm x 5.4 cm x 0.05 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Asian - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- bronzes - Collectively, the class of sculptures, containers, or other objects executed in bronze, especially artifacts or works considered to be art. When possible, use the material term "bronze (metal)" plus a more specific object name, such as "bronze" + "figurines" or "bronze" + "bowl."
- gilding - Process involving the surface application of gold or another metal in the form of leaf, powder applied directly to the surface, powder mixed with a binder, electroplating, or other forms to approximate the effect of solid or inlaid metal.
- Korean - Culture and style of peoples from the East Asian peninsula of Korea.
- plaques - Flat, thin, usually small objects, made of metal, clay, ivory, glass, or basketry, sometimes set into a surface for decoration or to bear an inscription.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BBZZT" and [Object]Country of Creation is "North Korea or South Korea" and [Object]Period/Era/Dynasty is "Silla".View current selection of records as: