Russian (1936 - 2007) Primary
Soviet Propaganda Poster: We Will Fulfill Everything That the Party Has Planned20th century
37.875 x 25.75 in. (96.203 x 65.405 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.4.97.b
Geography: Asia, Russia, Moscow (Soviet Union)
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
This object has the following keywords:
communism*, farming*, industry*, political posters*, politics*, propaganda*, Russian*, social movements*
- communism - Economic and political system in which land and capital goods are publicly owned, and the governing authorities control the means of production, prices, and distribution.
- farming - Action, practice, or system of the operation of a farm, including the cultivation of the soil to produce crops.
- industry - Refers to the techniques representative of a collection of prehistoric implements of the same age found at one or several related archaeological sites. For the collection of implements, use "industry (object groupings)."
- political posters - Posters promoting election campaigns or other political publicity.
- politics - The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- propaganda - Ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to support one cause or individual or to damage another.
- Russian - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Russia, or to the cultures that have occupied the principal lands of historic Russia in eastern Europe and northern and western Asia. It may also be used to refer to the larger group of cultures controlled by the historic Soviet Union.
- social movements - Collective action undertaken by people, who may or may not be formally organized, for the purpose of promoting or resisting an aspect of social change within a society.
- Image Dimensions: 37.875 x 25.75 in. (96.203 x 65.405 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCLOF".View current selection of records as: