Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
My Cid's Home Town1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
5 1/2 in. x 9 5/8 in. (13.97 cm x 24.38 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.15
Geography: Europe, Spain, Vivar del Cid
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
American*, buildings*, cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes, landscapes*, mountains*, Spanish*
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- buildings - Structures, generally enclosed, that are used or intended to be used for sheltering an activity or occupancy.
- cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes
- landscapes - Creative works, usually two-dimensional, depicting an outdoor scene dominated by the land, hills, fields, sky, trees, fields, rivers or other bodies of water, and other natural elements. Landscapes may include a near point of view in the foreground, but also usually depict a view into the distance. Landscapes may contain architecture or figures, but the primary focus remains the land. When an ocean, sea, or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For actual areas of land rather than depictions, use "landscapes (environments)."
- mountains - Prominent landforms rising considerably above the surrounding area, typically having steep slopes, a sharp summit area, and large mass. Mountains rarely occur individually, and in most cases, are found in ranges, chains, or systems.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 9 5/8 in. (13.97 x 24.384 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCLRU" and [Object]Display Artist is "Edith H. Lowber".View current selection of records as: