Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
The Last Gate at Saragossa1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
5 7/8 in. x 9 1/4 in. (14.92 cm x 23.5 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.17
Geography: Europe, Spain, Zaragoza, Zaragoza
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
American*, city gates*, cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes, gelatin silver prints*, genre, Spanish*
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- city gates - Structures marking entry points into cities, often through defensive walls, fortified, and architecturally distinctive.
- cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 5 7/8 x 9 1/4 in. (14.923 x 23.495 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCLRU" and [Object]Display Artist is "Edith H. Lowber".View current selection of records as: