This object does not have an image.
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Blind Arch1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
6 1/2 in. x 4 5/8 in. (16.51 cm x 11.75 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.156
Geography: Europe, Spain
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- arches - Structural elements, typically curved, spanning openings and transmitting vertical loads to either side of the opening; also, structural elements or freestanding structures that resemble arches or act structurally like arches.
- blind arches - Arches in which the opening is permanently closed by the wall construction.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- interior - Existing or situated within the limiting surface or boundary of something. An example is the portion of a building within the walls and under the roof, as opposed to those parts in contact with the outdoors.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 6 1/2 x 4 5/8 in. (16.51 x 11.748 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCLRU".View current selection of records as: