- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- Refers to male human beings from birth through adolescence.
- Structures with apertures designed to allow water to spout or flow periodically or continuously, as for amenity or public access.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Vessels, generally of ceramic, glass, metal, or plastic, that have a wide mouth with a broad lip and usually a handle at one side, but sometimes having two ears; includes those accompanied by a washbowl and used for personal hygiene.
- The remains of buildings or groups of buildings that have been destroyed or are in a state of great disrepair or decay.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 9 1/8 in. (139.7 x 231.14 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: