This object does not have an image.
FigurineEarly 20th century
1 11/16 in. x 1 9/16 in. x 1 5/16 in. (4.3 cm x 3.9 cm x 3.3 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Asian - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- infants - Children in the earliest stage of their lives, before being able to walk.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- sculpture - Three-dimensional works of art in which images and forms are produced in relief, in intaglio, or in the round. The term refers particularly to art works created by carving or engraving a hard material, by molding or casting a malleable material (which usually then hardens), or by assembling parts to create a three-dimensional object. It is typically used to refer to large or medium-sized objects made of stone, wood, bronze, or another metal. Small objects are typically referred to as "carvings" or another appropriate term. "Sculpture" refers to works that represent tangible beings, objects, or groups of objects, or are abstract works that have defined edges and boundaries and can be measured. As three-dimensional works become more diffused in space or time, or less tangible, use appropriate specific terms, such as "mail art" or "environmental art."
- terracottas - Sculptural works, vessels, or structural forms made from terracotta, a fairly coarse, porous clay product that when fired typically assumes a reddish or orange brown color, and often is left unglazed. When possible, for indexing use a more specific term, created locally by combining the material term plus a more specific object name, such as "terracotta" + "figurines."
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCWUK".View current selection of records as: