Minna Wright Citron
American (1896 – 1991) Primary
An Early Start1932
9 x 7 1/2 in. (22.86 x 19.05 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2022.12.17
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
This object has the following keywords:
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
Citron, Minna, 1896-1991
- "Squid under Pier" [graphic] 1949:
- Graphic work of Minna Citron, 1945-1950, exhibit, New School for Social Research, NY, 1950
- Social Security death Index, viewed Aug. 13, 2010
- infants - Children in the earliest stage of their lives, before being able to walk.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- racket court sports - Sports that are played on racket courts.
- tennis - Game in which two opposing players or pairs of players use tautly strung rackets to hit a ball of regulated size, weight, and bounce over a net on a rectangular court. Points are awarded to the player or team whenever the opponent fails to correctly return the ball within the prescribed dimensions of the court.
- WPA - WPA: a tag, which covers both Works Progress Administration and its later iteration Works Projects Administration.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCWUK".View current selection of records as: