|Showing 1 of 1||
British (1721 - 1792) Primary
Parmigianino (akaFrancesco Mazzuoli, Parmigiano)
Italian (active Parma, Italy, 1503 - 1540, Casalmaggiore, Italy) Secondary
17 in. x 12 1/4 in. (43.18 cm x 31.12 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- engravings - Prints on paper incorporating impressions of a reverse design created on a printing plate, usually copper, into which the design has been incised (engraved) using burins or gravers. Historically, "engravings" has sometimes been incorrectly used to refer to all prints, regardless of the specific technique. For prints made from designs engraved on a flat wooden block, use "wood cuts"; for prints made from a plate that is etched rather than engraved, use "etchings."
- families - Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation.
- mothers - Women who have children, either biologically or by adoption.
- Plate Dimensions: 17 x 12 1/4 in. (43.18 x 31.115 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCWXM" and [Object]Century is "18th century" and [Object]Display Artist is "Robert Strange".View current selection of records as: