William Lee Hankey
British (1869 - 1952) Primary
Pick a BackLate 19th century to mid-20th century
6 7/8 in. x 5 3/8 in. (17.46 cm x 13.65 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- mothers - Women who have children, either biologically or by adoption.
- Plate Dimensions: 6 7/8 x 5 3/8 in. (17.463 x 13.653 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCWXM" and [Object]Country of Creation is "England".View current selection of records as: