Richard E. Bishop
American (Syracuse, NY, 1887 - 1975, Plymouth Meeting, PA) Primary
7.125 x 5.125 in. (18.098 x 13.018 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1962.285
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Etchings
Collection: Harrington-Bishop Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- boys - Refers to male human beings from birth through adolescence.
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Plate Dimensions: 7.125 x 5.125 in. (18.098 x 13.018 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCXHF".View current selection of records as: