American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Shepherd Beholding the Star1923
4 1/4 in. x 3 1/4 in. (10.8 cm x 8.26 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- Christmas cards - Greeting cards that are sent or given as expressions of goodwill at Christmastime. The first Christmas cards were made in the 1840s in England. The tradition is followed in all English-speaking countries and the practice is growing in many others.
- greeting cards - Cards often imprinted with messages and suitable illustrations, sent or given on special occasions or holidays.
- shepherds - Persons who guard, tend and herd flocks of sheep grazing at large.
- stars - Conventionalized figures derived from astronomical stars, having radiating points of any number.
- Image Dimensions: 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 in. (10.795 x 8.255 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCXQR".View current selection of records as: