American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Line of Various Court Charactersca. 1915
2 in. x 3 7/8 in. (5.08 cm x 9.84 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- actors - Persons who use movement, gesture, facial expressions, speaking, and intonation to create a fictional character for the stage, motion pictures, or television.
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- courtiers - Persons who frequent or are members of the retinue of a sovereign or high dignitary.
- musicians - Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
- Sheet Dimensions: 2 x 3 7/8 in. (5.08 x 9.843 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BDJHS" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "American".View current selection of records as: