American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
MinstrelsEarly 20th century
4 7/8 in. x 3 1/2 in. (12.38 cm x 8.89 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- greeting cards - Cards often imprinted with messages and suitable illustrations, sent or given on special occasions or holidays.
- musicians - Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers.
- texts - Written or printed words, phrases, or sentences arranged to make a communication. Includes oral verbal communications set down in writing or print.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
- Image Dimensions: 4 7/8 x 3 1/2 in. (12.383 x 8.89 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BDJHS" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "American".View current selection of records as: