French (1592 - 1635) Primary
The Hurdy-Gurdy Player1622
5 3/4 in. x 3 3/4 in. (14.6 cm x 9.6 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- French - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of France, or in general to cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in western Europe.
- musical instruments - Sound-producing apparatuses whose primary function is to play music.
- musicians - Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers.
- Sheet Dimensions: 5 3/4 x 3 3/4 in. (14.6 x 9.6 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BDJHS".View current selection of records as: