British (1872 - 1945) Primary
Graphite on paper
11.625 x 9.375 in. (29.528 x 23.813 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.4.6
Geography: Europe, United Kingdom
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Drawings
This object has the following keywords:
- authors - Persons responsible for the intellectual content of books or other writings, namely those who write or otherwise compose books, articles, poems, plays, or other works which involve literary composition. The works are often, but not always, intended for publication.
- drawing - Producing visible forms primarily by delineation, usually by the direct application of material or instrument to the surface of the support.
- novelists - Authors who write fictional prose narratives of considerable length and a certain complexity that deal imaginatively with human experience through a connected sequence of events involving a group of persons in a specific setting.
- poets - Authors ol compositions characterized by condensed language chosen for sound and suggestive power as well as meaning.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- Sheet Dimensions: 11.625 x 9.375 in. (29.528 x 23.813 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BDNWE".View current selection of records as: