Franklin T. Wood
(1887 - 1945) Primary
St. Jerome, 2nd StateEarly 20th century to mid 20th century
6 in. x 5 in. (15.24 cm x 12.7 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1962.98
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Etchings
Collection: Harrington-Bishop Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- saints - People recognized by others as holy persons; in various religions, the dead who are believed to be in Heaven. In the Roman and Eastern Catholic churches, people who are formally recognized by the Church as having had exceptional holiness of life and therefore an exalted station in heaven, and who have often been formally canonized.
- Plate Dimensions: 6 x 5 in. (15.24 x 12.7 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BDWMU" and [Object]Country of Creation is "United States".View current selection of records as: