American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Rooster Christmas Card1915 (?)
2 1/4 in. x 2 in. (5.72 cm x 5.08 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- cocks - Adult male birds.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- greeting cards - Cards often imprinted with messages and suitable illustrations, sent or given on special occasions or holidays.
- stars - Conventionalized figures derived from astronomical stars, having radiating points of any number.
- Plate Dimensions: 2 1/4 x 2 in. (5.715 x 5.08 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEFJL" and [Object]Century is ".View current selection of records as: