|Showing 1 of 1||
Christian Wilhelm Ernst Dietrich
German (1712 - 1774) Primary
Le Satyr chez les Paysans1739
8 1/4 in. x 11 in. (20.96 cm x 27.94 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- cocks - Adult male birds.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- families - Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation.
- German - Refers to the cultures, periods, and styles of the modern nation of Germany, or the cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in central Europe. More broadly, it can refer to the cultures of the ancient groups of related peoples who inhabited central and northern Europe, and who spoke dialects from which the Germanic or Teutonic languages developed.
- religion and mythology
- Prints from France Bryn Mawr College , Mar 20, 1992 – Apr 5, 1992
- Plate Dimensions: 8 1/4 x 11 in. (20.955 x 27.94 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEFJL" and [Object]Century is "18th century".View current selection of records as: