|Showing 1 of 1||
John K. Hillers
American (1843 - 1925) Primary
Cathedral Spires, Yosemite, Cal.ca. 1870 - 1879
13 1/8 in. x 9 15/16 in. (33.3 cm x 25.3 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- albumen prints - Photographic prints having albumen as the binder; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- North American - Refers to the cultures of the continent of North America, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Arctic Circle, and Central America. In classifications schemes based on physical geography, Central America, and North America are parts of the same continent.
- photography - The art or process of making photographs, which are pictures produced by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, glass, paper, metal, or by digital means.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- rock - Naturally formed aggregate of one or more minerals. For processed or dressed rock use "stone."
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Century is "19th century" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "American".View current selection of records as: