Birket Foster (akaMyles Birket Foster)
British (active 1825 - 1899) After
Two Girls Seated on a Fallen Tree with a Cottage in the DistanceMid-late 19th century
15 1/4 in. x 13 7/8 in. (38.74 cm x 35.24 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- cottages - A small house, usually of only one story.
- girls - Refers to female human beings from birth through adolescence.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Framed Dimensions: 15 1/4 x 13 7/8 in. (38.735 x 35.243 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Country of Creation is "Great Britain".View current selection of records as: