This object does not have an image.
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Trees by the Riverside1919 - 1920
9 1/2 in. x 6 3/8 in. (24.13 cm x 16.19 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- riverbanks - The land margins of rivers.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Image Dimensions: 9 1/2 x 6 3/8 in. (24.13 x 16.193 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Country of Creation is "Spain".View current selection of records as: