Albert Winslow Barker
American (1874 - 1947) Primary
The Glen (Beeches in Winter)
3 15/16 in. x 2 15/16 in. (10 cm x 7.46 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- glens - Small, narrow, and often secluded valleys usually with steep sides and flat bottoms; originally restricted to the mountainous areas of Scotland and Ireland.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- winter - Usually the coldest season of the year, occurring between autumn and spring.
- Plate Dimensions: 3 15/16 x 2 15/16 in. (10.001 x 7.461 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Display Artist is "Albert Winslow Barker" and [Object]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: