Albert Winslow Barker
American (1874 - 1947) Primary
Pennsylvania Pasture20th century
34 1/2 in. x 28 3/4 in. (87.63 cm x 73.03 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- charcoal pencils - Pencils with lead of finely ground, highly compacted charcoal. Less messy, but not as versatile as charcoal sticks.
- cows - Adult females of cattle, bison, camel, dolphin, elephant, elk, giraffe, hippopotamus, moose, oxen, rhinoceros, seal, walrus, whale, and other animals.
- pastures - Land covered with grass or similar plants and used for grazing livestock.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Framed Dimensions: 34 1/2 x 28 3/4 in. (87.63 x 73.025 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Display Artist is "Albert Winslow Barker" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Drawings".View current selection of records as: