Albert Winslow Barker
American (1874 - 1947) Primary
Stone Bridge and Trees1932
2 3/4 in. x 3 5/8 in. (6.99 cm x 9.21 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2011.31.40
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
Collection: Albert W. Barker Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- bridges - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Plate Dimensions: 2 3/4 x 3 5/8 in. (6.985 x 9.208 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Display Artist is "Albert Winslow Barker".View current selection of records as: