French (1849 - 1918) Primary
Le Bout GenetMid-19th to early 20th century
15 in. x 11 in. (38.1 cm x 27.94 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- cottages - A small house, usually of only one story.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- French - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of France, or in general to cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in western Europe.
- roads - General term referring to all long outdoor passages used by and generally created by humans, intended to allow people to pass between different places, usually one wide enough to admit of the passage of wheeled vehicles, horses, or travellers on foot.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Sheet Dimensions: 15 x 11 in. (38.1 x 27.94 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "French".View current selection of records as: