French (active ) Primary
La Route de Campagne1971
18 in. x 13 3/4 in. (45.72 cm x 34.93 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- drawings - Visual works produced by drawing, which is the application of lines on a surface, often paper, by using a pencil, pen, chalk, or some other tracing instrument to focus on the delineation of form rather than the application of color. This term is often defined broadly to refer to computer-generated images as well.
- paper - Refers generally to all types of thin matted or felted sheets or webs of fiber formed and dried on a fine screen from a pulpy water suspension. The fibers may be animal, such as hair, silk or wool, or mineral, such as asbestos, or synthetic. However most paper is made from cellulosic plant fiber, such as from wood pulp, grass, cotton, linen, and straw.
- roads - General term referring to all long outdoor passages used by and generally created by humans, intended to allow people to pass between different places, usually one wide enough to admit of the passage of wheeled vehicles, horses, or travellers on foot.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Sheet Dimensions: 18 x 13 3/4 in. (45.72 x 34.925 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "French".View current selection of records as: