American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
February 1923ca. 1923
9 1/4 in. x 4 in. (23.5 cm x 10.16 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1983.1.217.b
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
Collection: Allen Lewis Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- axes - Cutting tools that consist of a relatively heavy edged, squarish head fixed to a handle, the edge or edges being parallel to the handle so as to be suited for striking, hewing, cleaving, or chopping, trees, wood, ice, or another material. For axes used as weapons, typically having wider blades, use "axes (weapons)." For similar tools that are smaller and lighter, use "hatchets." For long-handled tools with a curved blade set perpendicular to the handle and used for dressing lumber, use "adzes."
- Registers of days or other contrivances for reckoning days, months, years, etc., such as a table showing the division of a given year into its months, weeks, days, years, or other divisions of time. A calendar may include important astronomical data, ecclesiastical or other festivals, and other events belonging to specific days. For calendric systems of dates, see children under "
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Sheet Dimensions: 9 1/4 x 4 in. (23.495 x 10.16 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ".View current selection of records as: