Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
All Night the Poplars Talk1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
9 1/8 in. x 5 1/4 in. (23.18 cm x 13.34 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.58
Geography: Europe, Spain, Cuenca
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- cliffs - High, steep ledges of rock.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- roads - General term referring to all long outdoor passages used by and generally created by humans, intended to allow people to pass between different places, usually one wide enough to admit of the passage of wheeled vehicles, horses, or travellers on foot.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- villages - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Villages generally designate units of compact settlement, varying in size but usually larger than hamlets and smaller than towns and distinguished from the surrounding rural territory.
- Image Dimensions: 9 1/8 x 5 1/4 in. (23.178 x 13.335 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ".View current selection of records as: