Francisco de Goya
Spanish (active 1746 - 1828) Primary
Even Worse, plate 22 from The Disasters of War1810
6 3/8 in. x 10 in. (16.19 cm x 25.4 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- deaths - Cessation of life processes of all living organisms, but particularly refers to the act as it occurs in individual human beings.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- mortality - Characteristic of being mortal or subject to death.
- wars - Events taking place over a prolonged period and comprising open and declared hostile armed conflict between nations or parties within a nation. For individual instances of armed conflict, use "battles."
- Plate Dimensions: 6 3/8 x 10 in. (16.193 x 25.4 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BFKTT".View current selection of records as: