British (1872 - 1945) Primary
Sir Henry Newboltca. 1920
13.813 x 9.813 in. (35.084 x 24.924 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- chalk - A fine-grained limestone, or soft, earthy form of calcium carbonate; used chiefly in putty, crayons, paint, rubber products, linoleum, and as a pigment and abrasive.
- poets - Authors ol compositions characterized by condensed language chosen for sound and suggestive power as well as meaning.
- politics - The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- Sheet Dimensions: 13.813 x 9.813 in. (35.084 x 24.924 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BGMQJ" and [Object]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: