British (1872 - 1945) Primary
Lady Rothensteinca. 1906
10.875 x 9.75 in. (27.623 x 24.765 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- chalk - A fine-grained limestone, or soft, earthy form of calcium carbonate; used chiefly in putty, crayons, paint, rubber products, linoleum, and as a pigment and abrasive.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- wives - Female partners in a marriage relationship.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Sheet Dimensions: 10.875 x 9.75 in. (27.623 x 24.765 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BGMQJ" and [Object]Display Artist is "William Rothenstein".View current selection of records as: