British (1865 - 1959) Primary
11.625 x 10.5 in. (29.528 x 26.67 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- chalk - A fine-grained limestone, or soft, earthy form of calcium carbonate; used chiefly in putty, crayons, paint, rubber products, linoleum, and as a pigment and abrasive.
- drapery - Representations of the fall of cloth, as depicted in visual art.
- drawing - Producing visible forms primarily by delineation, usually by the direct application of material or instrument to the surface of the support.
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Sheet Dimensions: 11.625 x 10.5 in. (29.528 x 26.67 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BGMQJ" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "British".View current selection of records as: