Printed Fabric with Kente Cloth Design2019
46.5 x 71 in. (118.11 x 180.34 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- African - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Africa, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, and the Mediterranean Sea.
- cloth - Generally, textile that is woven, felted, knit, pounded, or otherwise made into a flat piece. For textile in the form of continuous strands made from filaments of fiber by reeling, spinning, twisting, or throwing, see "yarn."
- East African - Styles and cultures of the eastern area of Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda, that together with the Horn of Africa (Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea, and Ethiopia) make up Eastern Africa.
- Ghanaian - Style and culture of the people of the nation of Ghana.
- Ugandan - The style and culture of the central African State, Uganda.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BHLUL".View current selection of records as: