This object has the following keywords:
- Italian - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Italy, or in general to cultures that have occupied the boot-shaped Italian peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea.
- paint - Any dispersion of pigment in a liquid binder. Paint is applied with a brush, roller, sprayer, or by dipping and dries to form a decorative or protective film.
- religion and mythology
- religious art - Use broadly for art depicting religious subjects or for art used in worship.
- vellum - Fine-quality calf or lamb parchment used for writing, illuminations, or binding books. The terms "vellum" and "parchment" are sometimes confused and used interchangeably.
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Fragmentary Excess: Text, Body, Receptacle Bryn Mawr College , Nov 3, 2017 – Dec 1, 2017
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BHSAG" and [Object]Country of Creation is "Italy".View current selection of records as: