Woven Bag with Stripes and Geometric Designs
14 3/4 x 8 1/4 x 5/16 in. (37.5 x 21 x 0.8 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2000.3.258
Geography: South America, Peru, Andes (Coast)
Classification: Clothing and Adornments; Personal Gear
Collection: Ward M. Canaday Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- fringe - Trimming consisting of long or short lengths of straight or twisted thread, cord, or tassel; often grouped or knotted in various designs.
- geometric patterns
- Peruvian - Of or belonging to the nation of Peru or its people.
- pouches - Small or moderate size bags for carrying small articles, often having drawstrings, a flap, or closure hardware.
- stripes - Long, narrow bands, typically of a different color.
- textiles - General term for carpets, fabrics, costume, or other works made of textile materials, which are natural or synthetic fibers created by weaving, felting, knotting, twining, or otherwise processing. For works of art or high craft that employ textile as a medium, prefer "textile art (visual works)."
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BICEA".View current selection of records as: