- Trimming consisting of long or short lengths of straight or twisted thread, cord, or tassel; often grouped or knotted in various designs.
- Of or belonging to the nation of Peru or its people.
- Small or moderate size bags for carrying small articles, often having drawstrings, a flap, or closure hardware.
- Long, narrow bands, typically of a different color.
- General term for carpets, fabrics, costume, or other works made of textile materials, which are natural or synthetic fibers created by weaving, felting, knotting, twining, or otherwise processing. For works of art or high craft that employ textile as a medium, prefer "textile art (visual works)."
Click an image to view a larger version
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: