|Showing 1 of 1||
Mixed media collage
19 x 15 in. (48.26 x 38.1 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.4.136
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- buildings - Structures, generally enclosed, that are used or intended to be used for sheltering an activity or occupancy.
- collage - Refers to the technique of making compositions in two dimensions or very low relief by gluing paper, fabrics, photographs, or other materials onto a flat surface. If heavy three-dimensional objects dominate, see "assemblage (sculpture technique)." If the constituent fragments form a somewhat unified image, see "montage."
- faces - The front part of the head of a human or animal; in vertebrates, the area of the head on which the sense organs of vision and smell as well as the mouth and jaws are located. In humans, the face extends from the forehead to the chin; the term may also be used to describe the part of the front of the head below the forehead, from the eyebrows to the chin.
- feather - Material comprising stiff, lightweight, often colorful, keratin structures that are the principal covering of birds.
- flags - Pieces of cloth or other flexible material, usually attached along one side to a pole or cord, intended for such purposes as symbolizing a nation or organization, or as a means of signaling.
- patriotism - Use generally to mean love of one's country and devotion to its interests. For the sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups, use "nationalism."
- Image Dimensions: 19 x 15 in. (48.26 x 38.1 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIDKD" and [Object]Period/Era/Dynasty is ".View current selection of records as: