- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Generally, cities designate large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region.
- Representations of the Earth, heavens, or another planet in the form of a ball.
- Watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats, usually propelled by sails or engines.
- Conventionalized figures derived from astronomical stars, having radiating points of any number.
- Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 5 x 4 1/8 in. (12.7 x 10.478 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: