Lake House19th Century
3.375 x 4.375 in. (8.573 x 11.113 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.4.75
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- boats - Watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters.
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. May also refer to a building for human occupation, for some purpose other than that of an ordinary dwelling; with this usage, "house" is generally prefaced (e.g., "cowhouse," "almshouse").
- lakes - Bodies of fresh or salt water surrounded by land.
- Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. Photographs may be positive or negative, opaque or transparent. The concept does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "
" are more appropriate. The concept may include photographs made by digital means.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Sheet Dimensions: 3.375 x 4.375 in. (8.573 x 11.113 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPBN" and [Object]Display Artist is "Unknown Artist".View current selection of records as: