A. Crawford G. Allison
American (1880 - 1934) Primary
Gelatin silver bromide print
5 7/8 in. x 8 1/4 in. (14.92 cm x 20.96 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2010.19.106
Geography: North and Central America, United States, Wyoming
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- lakes - Bodies of fresh or salt water surrounded by land.
- seascapes and water scenes
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 5 7/8 x 8 1/4 in. (14.923 x 20.955 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPBN".View current selection of records as: