A. Crawford G. Allison
American (1880 - 1934) Primary
Waterfall and Lake1925-1935
Gelatin silver bromide print
11 3/4 in. x 9 1/8 in. (29.85 cm x 23.18 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2010.19.145
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- lakes - Bodies of fresh or salt water surrounded by land.
- seascapes and water scenes
- waterfalls - Perpendicular or very steep descents of the water of a stream. May be used for artificial waterfalls only if highly naturalistic in form and context; otherwise prefer "cascades" or "fountains."
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 11 3/4 x 9 1/8 in. (29.845 x 23.178 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPBN".View current selection of records as: