A. Crawford G. Allison
American (1880 - 1934) Primary
Mountains and Lake with Canoe1925-1935
Gelatin silver bromide print
6 3/4 in. x 8 3/4 in. (17.15 cm x 22.23 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2010.19.270
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
American*, canoes*, gelatin silver prints*, lakes*, landscapes, mountains*, seascapes and water scenes
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- canoes - Lightly built, slender, open craft of shallow draft that are paddled and not rowed and normally double-ended; may have sails.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- lakes - Bodies of fresh or salt water surrounded by land.
- mountains - Prominent landforms rising considerably above the surrounding area, typically having steep slopes, a sharp summit area, and large mass. Mountains rarely occur individually, and in most cases, are found in ranges, chains, or systems.
- seascapes and water scenes
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 6 3/4 x 8 3/4 in. (17.145 x 22.225 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPBN".View current selection of records as: