Yale, British Columbia, Canada in 1887
7 1/8 x 9 1/4 in. (18.1 x 23.5 cm)
Gift of Charles Brand, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of History
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2014.8.42
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints
Collection: Charles Brand Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- mountains - Prominent landforms rising considerably above the surrounding area, typically having steep slopes, a sharp summit area, and large mass. Mountains rarely occur individually, and in most cases, are found in ranges, chains, or systems.
- Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. Photographs may be positive or negative, opaque or transparent. The concept does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "
" are more appropriate. The concept may include photographs made by digital means.
- railroads - Transit systems consisting of roads laid with rails forming tracks on which locomotives and cars are run for the transportation of passengers, freight, and mail.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- Image Dimensions: 7 1/8 x 9 1/4 in. (18.098 x 23.495 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPFW" and [Object]Century is ".View current selection of records as: