|Showing 1 of 1||
This object does not have an image.
George Washington Wilson
British (1823 - 1893) Primary
Ely Cathedral - From the South-WestMid 19th century - Late 19th century
5 3/8 in. x 8 3/8 in. (13.65 cm x 21.27 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- albumen prints - Photographic prints having albumen as the binder; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- cathedrals - Churches that are the principal church of a diocese, serving as the seat of the bishop, or of the archbishop, primate, patriarch, or pope of the diocese. They are generally grandiose structures and house the "cathedra," which is the throne of the bishop.
- photography - The art or process of making photographs, which are pictures produced by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, glass, paper, metal, or by digital means.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- towers - Parts of buildings with walls rising considerably above the rest, usually with vertical proportions, and to some extent architecturally distinct. For usually detached or isolated buildings or other structures high in proportion to their lateral dimensions, use "towers (single built works)."
- Image Dimensions: 5 3/8 x 8 3/8 in. (13.653 x 21.273 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPFW" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Photographs" and [Object]Display Artist is "George Washington Wilson".View current selection of records as: